PuTTY bug resize-minimise
summary: Resize after Alt-Space, N minimise doesn't work
class: bug: This is clearly an actual problem we want fixed.
priority: medium: This should be fixed one day.
absent-in: 2002-10-29 2003-01-23
present-in: 0.52 2002-05-20 2002-10-24
fixed-in: 2002-10-29 ~0720fc12ad2a84531568d2fa7d4b6c67877f4cd6 (0.54)
Another bit of resize flakiness that's been reported :
- Open a connection somewhere.
- Resize the window (to verify that it can be resized).
- Type alt-space, then 'n' to minimize the window.
- Alt-tab (or click it on the taskbar) to bring it back up.
- Attempt to resize the window. There'll be a lot of flickering, and
if you chose a left/top handle the window will move around, but it
- Type something into the window.
- Resizing now works.
(This may be something to look at when fixing the other
Update: This bug appears to have mysteriously fixed itself
sometime between 2002-10-24 and 2002-10-29. During this period there
was a lot of global-removal and Unix-porting upheaval, including some
bug fixes, so I'm going to claim this is fixed.
If you want to comment on this web site, see the